When it comes to safety, our patients always come first. Since the beginning of the outbreak, we have always had the highest standards of hygiene in our clinics and hospital. Rest assured that we continue to take precautionary measures to keep you, your loved ones and our staff safe. Here are some of the extra steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
• We do frequent cleaning of the rooms and public areas including the corridors, waiting areas, elevators and toilets.
• We increase disinfection of ventilation systems and medical equipment.
• We ensure that our staff undergoes daily temperature check.
• We follow strict guidelines of temperature screening. ALL patient with an ear temperature of 37.3 degrees or above will not be able to come in our clinics or hospital and shall go to one of the designated public hospitals fever clinics for further investigation.
• We provide free hand sanitizer and surgical mask to our patients and accompanying person.
• Every patient entering the clinics or hospital need to fill in a screening questionnaire.
At ParkwayHealth, our mission truly reflects our belief that people always come first. That is why since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have walked the extra mile to guarantee a safe and secure environment to our patients and staff, and to support the community everywhere in China in these times of crisis.
ParkwayHealth is a member of Parkway Pantai Group. ParkwayPantai is Asia’s Leading Healthcare Provider, part of IHH Healthcare, one of the largest healthcare providers in the world by market capitalization. Its operates 76 hospitals with more than 15,000 beds in 10 countries.ParkwayHealth first arrived in China in 2004. In 2006, ParkwayHealth opened its first medical center in Shanghai, bringing world-renowned quality healthcare to China. Through the acquisition of World Link Group in 2007, ParkwayHealth becomes Shanghai's largest foreign-owned medical network.
ParkwayHealth China is a leading international healthcare provider. With a team of nearly 100 internationally trained physicians, we now operate 9 medical and dental centers conveniently located in Shanghai, Suzhou, Chengdu and Hong Kong offering more than 40 specialties. We work closely with the best local hospitals with which we share our knowledge and expertise to ensure the best services possible to our patients. We have established direct billing services with over 50 insurance companies. We provide both outpatient and inpatient care for adults and children. Our services include: family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, cardiology, dermatology, ENT, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, gynecology, general surgery, orthopedics & sports medicine, plastic & hand surgery, endocrinology, allergy, dentistry, orthodontics, psychiatry, psychology, stress management, traditional Chinese medicine & acupuncture, nutrition, physical therapy, chiropractic, speech therapy, etc.